Get to the point, faster
You need to know which terms you or your client previously agreed to – but there’s little time to pour through deal documents. Come to the table prepared to negotiate with AI-powered, automated and secure M&A deal analysis from eBrevia.
Pre-trained, trainable AI. At your service.
Save time and money reviewing documents for critical deal points with eBrevia in two basic steps:
- The software uses machine learning to extract key provisions in deal documents.
- You have an accurate view of the most important points.
We’ve already done the legwork on which provisions need your attention, including:
- Deductible basket
- Exclusive remedy
- Gold in the backyard
- Indemnification cap
- MAE exceptions
- Materiality scrape
- No shop
- Reps and warranties insurance
- Termination fee
Don’t see what you need? You can also build your own internal deal point studies (and you don’t have to be technical to do it).
A whole new way to deal with M&A
eBrevia makes it easier for you to speed up review, track issues and reduce overall costs – so you can rethink how you work on your way to stronger negotiations.
Fast, accurate & actionable
- Go 30-90% faster than with manual review alone and increase accuracy
- Monitor status and productivity with a streamlined dashboard
- Extract summaries in Excel, Word or your own database
Easy to implement
- Cloud or on-premise solutions
- Send data to directly to your CLM, CMS, CRM or ERP system
- Integrates with Venue and other VDRs
Collaborative & intuitive
- Assign, group, tag and compare documents
- Determine controlling language for a term
- Share documents and control access
All your M&A needs. Handled.
As a subsidiary of DFIN, a global leader in financial compliance services, we’ve got each stage of M&A transactions covered. That’s right: eBrevia is one in an end-to-end suite of integrated M&A deal management software solutions.