The sixth edition of Donnelley Financial Solutions’ (DFIN) “Guide to Effective Proxies” was created to help companies design proxy statements that comply with SEC regulatory requirements and meet business objectives.
In this edition, you’ll learn more about innovative practices and key areas for improvements, including:
- Providing investors with business context to promote thoughtful voting.
- Highlighting board diversity and qualifications and evaluating performance.
- Telling a compelling pay-for-performance alignment story.
- Discussing the company’s corporate social responsibility profile.
- Using graphics, charts and other visual elements to share information in a more understandable way.