Listen to Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) and a panel of experts for an informative webcast, providing you insights to better understand the emerging importance of oversight of ESG. Our panel included distinguished speakers from Harvard Management Company, Kirkland & Ellis, Warburg Pincus, Two Sigma, and McKinsey & Company.
Sustainability and ESG topics are at the forefront across the globe from a diverse group of stakeholders including; employees, customers, suppliers, communities, investors, and regulators. Driven in part by the COVID 19 Pandemic, there is a focus on employee health & safety, supply chain resilience, and corporate culture, along with growing concerns on climate risk to reputation, physical/operational, and the impact on corporate value creation.
PE firms are looking at creating policies and processes to effectively manage ESG risk and opportunity, to inform their governance teams and instill confidence that management is aligning ESG to the company's long-term value.
- The emerging global trends on sustainability and ESG
- How PE portfolio companies are thinking about these issues in risk management, diligence, and value creation
- How PE Portfolio Companies should prepare to meet the growing interest in stakeholders' views of sustainability and ESG concerns while reporting decision-useful data.
- Why Europe is ahead of the US and Asia in sustainability, ESG and climate risk reporting,
- How COVID is accelerating the focus on ESG
- What all this means for global PE firms in terms of preparation to meet their stakeholders' growing concerns
- Where most PE firms and portfolio companies fall on the preparedness spectrum
Our Private Equity Team at DFIN greatly appreciates your interest and welcomes the opportunity to engage in discussion on your evolving ESG journey, which may leverage our innovative due-diligence, risk management and compliance solutions. Kindly reach out to your DFIN Private Equity Team directly or complete the “Schedule a Consultation” to engage DFIN on your ESG journey.