Draw meaningful data from real-time SEC filings.
Whether you’re conducting research to support an IPO, managing an annual proxy or licensing a data package for your own audience, EDGAR Online helps you efficiently extract the intelligence you need.
Just a few of the industry leaders who use EDGAR Online to uncover intelligence from SEC filing information:
Quick access to real-time data for easy side-by-side financial analysis and benchmarking.
With EDGAR Online, part of DFIN’s portfolio of end-to-end solutions, you get:
- Access to more than 15,000 companies that file in the U.S. with the SEC.
- Access to XBRL-tagged and summaries in raw form including mutual funds and ownership data.
- An online intelligence tool for global investors, analysts, lawyers, auditors and corporate executives.
- A choice of individual subscriptions or custom enterprise data licenses.
- DFIN experts ready to help.
Find the data you need faster with EDGAR Pro
Use EDGAR Pro to inform the creation of your S-1.
Create custom email alerts for peer SEC filing notifications to extract key information and help shape your IPO narrative. Custom dashboards help you quickly find and seamlessly repurpose data in specific sections of filings.
Use EDGAR Pro to gather the right details for your proxy.
Set up custom dashboards to view defined peer groups and access timely filings, including institutional ownership, and view ESG-related information from the proxy summaries. Get unlimited Word and Excel downloads and print from within the platform.
Use EDGAR Pro for financial reporting and benchmarking.
Set up alerts to monitor and compare your own company's Ks and Qs with your peers' and competitors' filings. Get key information you need to prepare strategic analysis and recommendations or to help evaluate new business initiatives.
Getting started with EDGAR Pro
See how EDGAR Pro’s powerful, intuitive, web-based tools make it easy to collect and analyze company and industry information for your IPO or proxy.
Extract and display SEC data your way with the DataFied API.
Our API, powered by EDGAR Online, transforms lengthy disclosure documents into digestible and relevant data sets. Improve how financial data is consumed, delivered and analyzed with data delivery that is:
- Configurable - Streamlined - Flexible - Efficient - Mobile friendly
EDGAR Online is your trusted source for a variety of data sets and delivery methods
If the data resides in an SEC filing, it's likely available as a data set. Configurable EDGAR Online data sets can include mutual funds and ownership data. Delivery methods can include CSV, smart-pull through API, and FTP pickup and more.
Choose the right EDGAR Online data solution for you
Benefits and pricing
for an annual subscription
Start using EDGAR Pro immediately.
- Comprehensive EDGAR SEC filing information.
- Company data on over 15,000 U.S. public companies.
- Historical data since 1994.
- Insider and institutional ownership.
- Company profiles.
- Real-time alerts.
- Download to PDF, Excel, Word, RTF and HTML.
- Quickly and easily download or print up to 50 filings at one time.
- Online support available.
EDGAR® Online Data Sets
Pricing based on custom data package
Learn more about custom packages and pricing.Start your free trial
- Streamlined access to financial data and information, extracted from SEC filings.
- Configurable data packages, ensuring partners receive the specific data they need.
- On-demand data for mobile applications with JSON and XML support in an easy to use format.
- Improved documentation and sample calls for faster and easy onboarding.