Mergers and acquisitions move quickly, and it’s never been more critical to understand the intricacies and trends in M&A deal terms, a collection of important provisions negotiated in M&A transactions. Using eBrevia’s AI-powered contract analytics software, our M&A webinar panel analyzed hundreds of contracts for common M&A deal terms, such as Go Shop vs No Shop, Gold in Back Yard, MAE and Termination Fees.
In this on-demand M&A webinar, our panel discusses the trends they’re seeing in M&A deal terms and how to use this data for contract drafting and internal knowledge management. A deep dive into Material Adverse Event and Termination Fee clauses showcases how historical and current events, such as COVID-19, impact the provisions used in contracts.
What you’ll learn in this M&A webinar:
- Current trends in M&A deal terms
- What is considered “market” for key provisions
- What deal terms should practitioners be focused on in today’s environment
- How to use and interpret Material Adverse Event and Termination clauses
- How can AI and other technologies be used to provide insights?
- Chase D’Agostino, AVP of Corporate Solutions and Strategic Growth, QuisLex
- Joanna Jung-Erh Lin, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
- John Leffler, Vice President, Venue Global Sales, DFIN
- Preethy Prakash, Vice President of Business Development, eBrevia, A DFIN Company
- Nikhil Thukral, Managing Partner, L Catterton