Accelerate the IPO Process
An IPO can be a long, demanding and complicated process that will have long term implications for your company. Our software solutions and experts help you successfully navigate the intricacies and prepare for life as a public company. Are you ready?
Choose the Global Leader
When it comes to capitalising on key moments in the IPO process, DFIN leads the way – and we have the numbers to prove it.
Over the last six years,
valued traditional IPOs
majority of PE and
Top 10 Healthcare IPOs
Top 5 Consumer IPOs
Some of the many global clients DFIN helped accelerate through the deal process.
Preparation, planning and the right IPO software solutions are critical to success.
- Prepare work plan for IPO readiness
- Assess financial statements and evaluate audit firm
- Assess internal resources (accounting, FP&A, legal, IR)
- Evaluate need for third-party advisers
- Consider structural decisions (e.g., corporate, tax, compensation)
- Engage lead underwriters
- Prepare F-1
- Equity story/investment thesis
- Historical financial statements & MD&A
- Risk factors/legal sections
- Financial model
- Confidential submission of F-1 and SEC review process (typically ~12-14 weeks)
- Teach-in with syndicate analysis
- Prepare roadshow presentation
- Publicly file F-1 at least 15 days prior to launch of roadshow
- Finalise IPO documentation
- Organisational and governance documents
- Listing application
- Underwriting agreement
- Finalise preliminary prospectus with indicative price range
- Launch roadshow (typically 7-10 trading days)
- Price IPO after market close at conclusion of roadshow
- Begin trading next day after pricing
- Close third trading day after pricing
Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
- Extensive quarterly reporting required
- SOX compliance
- Annual reports and recent events
- Proxy Statement, Annual Meeting
Optimise for efficiency and compliance from day one
Unlock a stronger workflow with secure virtual communication channels and flexible technology.
Access leading SEC experts 24/7/365 for guidance in the moments that matter.
Ensure accurate and audit-ready documentation with built-in compliance capabilities.
Prepare standout materials with advanced composition systems, on-demand resources and an unrivalled print platform.
Expedite all regulatory reporting
Streamline your IPO process with leading-edge software that makes regulatory reporting easy and fast. Draft within Microsoft Word and Excel, distribute proofs in seconds, and track every change with complete control over your documents.
Built-in compliance capabilities, including r-tagging, hyperlinking and automated submission headers, ensure you’re ahead of SEC mandates and your own deadlines.
Prioritise privacy and compliance
Safeguard and share your most sensitive documents with all your stakeholders. Our easy-to-use data rooms include privacy scans, contract analytics and auto redaction for full transparency and SOX compliance.
Faster review with AI by your side
Need insight on your contracts and vendor relationships? Extract key provisions and data points from thousands of documents in minutes – and say goodbye to the grind and inaccuracy of manual contract review.
Streamline Section 16 Filing
Once you’ve completed your IPO, stay compliant and streamline Section 16 filing. We’ll help you prepare Forms 3, 4 and 5, distribute the documents to directors, executives and officers and file electronically.
Leverage our best-in-class partnership ecosystem
FloQast builds cloud-based software that helps manage accounting departments by centralising the workflow, assigning tasks, maintaining supporting documentation, and automating reconciliations.
Galvanize helps companies manage organisational governance through its integrated security, risk management, compliance and audit software platform, powered by analytics.
Cision is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact.