Manage the production of shareholder reports and filings with confidence.
This powerful shareholder reporting software improves your internal controls and reduces the risk of errors. Our intuitive automated financial reporting tool helps you manage complex data and content to create and file high-quality, consistent regulatory documents for investment companies.
Explore all the ways ArcReporting stands alone from the competition.
- Ingest and centralise data and content from different systems and sources
- Eliminate manual processes with embedded workflow technology that ensures process consistency
- Shared data and content across multiple documents and filings
- Reduce production cycle time and risk of error
- Integrate with other Arc Suite products
- Streamline financial reporting with software built for the industry, by industry experts
- Access and review data via a simplified and intuitive user experience
- Boost productivity with a dashboard view of reports and filings
- Drive efficiency with built-in, customised audit- and exception-based reporting
- Maintain financial reports and data security with management oversight
- Provide permission-based access to internal and external users
- Schedule and track resources online
- Leverage shared content, minimising handoffs
- Collaborate across multiple geographic locations
- Automate the creation of print- and web-ready PDFs for shareholder reports, blacklined drafts and EDGAR HTML for regulatory filings
- Eliminate manual processes with embedded workflow technology
- Optimise the review, comment and approval process
- Maintain accuracy throughout the production process
- Onboard seamlessly with robotic process automation and Natural Language Processing, reducing costs and uncertainty
- Create new reports in minutes
- Automate internal control processes
- Accelerate learning with in-app training
Drive efficiency and reduce risk with ArcPro
As part of DFIN’s Arc Suite integrated solution, ArcPro works seamlessly with ArcReporting to streamline the creation, review and approval process for prospectus building and a wide range of other regulatory communications.
ArcReporting: A Powerful Financial Reporting Platform for the Funds Industry
ArcReporting helps you manage the growing challenges of producing shareholder reports for clients and auditors by automating reporting and improving consistency. Our intuitive automated financial reporting tool helps you manage complex data and content to create and file high-quality, consistent regulatory documents for investment companies.
Harnessing Technology to Automate the Creation and Publishing of Shareholder Reports
How well does ArcReporting streamline the creation and publishing of shareholder reports? For one investment management firm with over one trillion dollars in assets, it turned a 48-hour process into something that can now be handled in just minutes. By working with DFIN, the client was able to:
Eliminate several operational steps in the process.
Reduce the time and effort their team spent reviewing and publishing shareholder reports.
Implement the ArcReporting application within a very tight time frame.
The Best Way to Manage Your Alternative Investment Portfolio — It's Not Excel
Using spreadsheets to manage data is not the most effective way to collaborate, and ensure compliance and accuracy. In this podcast, Eric Johnson, president, Global Investment Companies, talks about the risks and dangers of using spreadsheets, and how our enterprise solution, ArcReporting, can help you get the most out of your data and manage your alternative investment portfolio with confidence and efficiency.
“ArcReporting is exciting for employees and prospective clients. They haven't experienced automated financial statements in the hedge fund space before.”
Senior Managing Director and Global Head of Financial Reporting, HedgeServ