Lessons learned from year-one of the SEC Universal Proxy and Pay versus Performance disclosure requirements, along with pending SEC proposed and final rules, and key trends in ESG and Human Capital Management oversight.
During this webcast, you'll hear from a range of experts about this new environment, what’s driving it, how companies can make sense of an often-confusing landscape, and best practices in engagement and messaging.
Topics on the agenda include:
- How the Universal Proxy and Pay versus Performance is driving disclosure considerations
- Trends in shareholder proposals and investor activism, and their disclosure implications
- Continuing focus on board oversight of ESG, and link with company strategy, board skills and executive compensation
- SEC new and proposed rules - What you need to know now.
- ActiveDisclosure by DFIN - Supporting SEC and EDGAR modernization with SaaS
Sarah Fortt, Partner, Global Co-Chair, ESG Practice, Latham & Watkins LLC
Mike Lemus, CPA, ActiveDisclosure, DFIN
Kelly Ball, Creative Manager, Corporate Governance & Compliance Services, DFIN