As our readers know, DFIN is committed to providing helpful and actionable insights on the latest regulatory developments. Today, we want to call your attention to the Form 13F amendments, which went into effect on EDGAR on January 3, 2023.
The following new items are optional and should only be reported if applicable.
- CRD Number = Central Registration Depository number.
- SEC File Number = SEC supplied file number (e.g., 801-, 8-, 866-, 802-).
- FIGI = Financial Instrument Global Identifier.
The following amended items are required and need to be reported.
- Summary Page: The Informational Table Value Total must be reported to the nearest dollar.
- Information Table Column 4 (Value): The Value must be reported to the nearest dollar.
The DFIN team has updated our system and processes and the Form 13F template is now available to clients.
As always, DFIN experts are available to answer your questions regarding the 13F amendments at Compliance Services (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will also continue providing updates on the latest developments.