In this SEC Insider, Heather Marshall, Senior Director, Executive Compensation & Board Advisory from WTW; and two executives from DFIN, Ron Schneider, Director, Corporate Governance Services, and Sean Lively, Group Product Manager for ActiveDisclosure, discuss the new SEC rules on Pay vs. Performance and how companies can prepare to address them.
Host Dana Barrett and these experts discuss how companies can use their own data to tell a compelling company story, and what steps are needed to prepare for 2023.
In this episode, we’ll examine:
- Why it’s critical to collaborate with team members to produce reports that adhere to the SEC’s new guidelines
- How companies need to talk about the alignment of Pay Versus Performance
- How DFIN can help companies produce reports that meet SEC guidelines
- Heather Marshall, Senior Director of Executive Compensation and Board Advisor from WTW
- Ron Schneider, Director of Corporate Governance services at DFIN
- Sean Lively, Group Product Manager for ActiveDisclosure at DFIN
- Dana Barrett, host