What is ArcRegulatory?
ArcRegulatory is DFIN’s proprietary, innovative global regulatory platform. It’s a single, cloud-based solution for managing European regulatory requirements — fully supporting PRIIPs and MiFID II reporting for asset managers and insurers. With ArcRegulatory, you get:
- An advanced user experience for consistent inbound data management and visualization through DFIN’s ingestion engine.
- Rapid integrated arrival price gathering for transaction ‘slippage’ cost calculations (implicit cost).
- High volume calculations that are automatically validated against market driven tolerances and your defined business rules.
- Underlying calculation transparency, consistency and granularity to drill into all elements of risk, performance and transaction-cost calculations.
- User-defined report distribution to predefined entities, reducing risk and duplication of effort.
- A team of professional service experts that advise on PRIIPs and MiFID II compliance, regulatory changes and best practices.
- A single, customised regulatory book of record (RBOR) to manage your global regulatory data — eliminating the need for multiple vendors.