Planning for the filing season can help set your team up for success. Using the 2022 SEC Filing Calendar, you can easily keep track of filings all year round and prepare your teams to submit your 10-Qs, 10-Ks, and proxies on time.
In this calendar, you’ll find:
- A snapshot of key dates based on a fiscal and non-calendar fiscal year-ends
- EDGAR filing dates for large accelerated, accelerated, and non-accelerated filers
- Peak filing periods and form types
- 2022-2023 Federal Holidays and SEC/US Markets close dates
- Quarterly report deadlines for institutional investment form types
- A printable format displaying each month on a page and notes section
Download the 2022 SEC Filing Calendar below to plan for upcoming deadlines and even get your teams ready to prepare your year-end reporting package.