Join us as we unveil the 11th Edition Guide to Effective Proxies. The Guide is a searchable catalog of innovative and shareholder-friendly best practice proxy disclosures, drawn from the public filings of DFIN’s blue-chip client base.
Kelly Ball, Creative Manager, Corporate Governance & Compliance Services, DFIN
Stephen Brown, Senior Advisor, Board Leadership Center, KPMG LLP
Ron Schneider, Director, Corporate Governance Services, DFIN
- Using design, branding and visual elements to make your statement more engaging and impactful to investors
- Making the proxy a "one-stop-shop" saving investors time and effort
- Highlighting diversity and key qualifications of executive leadership and board – including the recently enacted Nasdaq Board Diversity Rules which became effective for the 2022 proxy season
- Demonstrating board oversight of emerging risks and opportunities, including ESG and Human Capital Management. This will greatly aid companies seeking to comply with any expanded SEC rules in this area.
- Telling the executive compensation and pay-for-performance story, effectively