Compelling recent developments suggest the tipping point is near for issuers across all sectors, as sustainability performance increasingly becomes part of the core data institutional investors require for their investment analysis, across Passive and Active Fund management.
Our panel looks at how and why corporations are enhancing disclosures on Sustainability reporting using the Sustainable Accounting Standards Board (SASB), Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosure (TCFD) and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
- John Truzzolino, Director Business Development, DFIN
- Jessica McDougal, Vice President, BlackRock Investment Stewardship
- Sharon Basel, Global Sustainability & ESG, General Motors
- Louis D. Coppola, Executive Vice President, Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc
- Maia Ridberg Gez, Partner, White & Case
- Ronald M. Schneider, Director, Corporate Governance Services, DFIN
Webinar Learning Objectives:
What are the current trends in ESG reporting?
- Evolutions of SRI, CSR from Philanthropic to Economic values
- Drivers of ESG integration into Investment Decisions
- Evolution of Corporate Sustainability reporting at the Board level
What are investors looking for in ESG disclosure?
- Engagement as an investor – What we look for and what are the challenges?
- What is developing in ESG reporting?
- Where is ESG innovative?
What can legal, financial, sustainability and IR team do to better meet the information needs of investors?
- Use of ESG standards and frameworks
- Materiality Mapping and reporting KPI’s
- Understanding the need for quantitative, decision useful ESG data
- Provide meaningful ESG disclosure data linked to corporate strategy