Over 500 IR professionals joined the first-ever, virtual awards ceremony to celebrate the success of those individuals leading the way in the investor relations profession. The much-anticipated list of winners was revealed. A select group of winners across 27 award categories were welcomed into the world-renowned hall of fame.
DFIN was honored to collaborate with the following DFIN clients on their innovative investor communications.
IR Magazine Awards by Research
- Kansa City Southern – Best Overall Investor Relations (mid-cap)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co – Best IR by a Senior Management Team (large cap)
- Casella Waste Systems - Best IR by a Senior Management Team (small to mid-cap)
- Microsoft – Best Financial Reporting
- Microsoft – Best Use of Technology for IR
- The Adecco Group - Best Investor Relations by a Non-US Company in the US Market
IR Magazine Sector Awards
- T-Mobile US - Best in Sector: Communications
- Procter & Gamble - Best in Sector: Consumer Staples
- JP Morgan Chase & Co - Best in Sector: Financials
- Danaher - Best in Sector: Healthcare
- Microsoft - Best in Sector: Technology
IR Magazine Awards by Nomination
- Etsy - Best ESG Reporting
- Etsy – Rising Star
- Medtronic - Best Investor Event
- Prudential Financial - Best IR During a Corporate Transaction (tied)
- MSA Safety – Best IR Website
In the end, DFIN clients win 62% of the awards they were nominated for, and our very own Ron Schneider put on his tuxedo for the virtual presentation of Best ESG Reporting. Thank you to all who participated.