In partnership with Cision and SASB, DFIN hosted a webinar to review the emerging global trends of sustainability and ESG, specifically SASB reporting and iXBRL adoption, and how technology-based disclosure management solutions are shaping the evolving global trends. Topics include:
Boards and Management may start integrating sustainability and ESG into their risk assessment, aligned with value creation.
- How are Boards and Management evolving disclosures in support of these topics?
- What steps can IFRS reporting companies take to establish a program to support this emerging sustainability and ESG disclosure trends?
- What role dose a strong messaging plan play in this time of increased stakeholder activism?
North America and ASIA are scaling up ESG disclosure as SASB provides a road map supporting a wide group of key stakeholders.
- What are the drivers of this ESG disclosure evolution?
- How are the SASB standard impacting corporate reporting?
iXBRL IFRS filing creates a spotlight on the evolution of a robust disclosure management reporting solution.
- Does a robust program managing corporate reporting and iXBRL create efficiency in corporate reporting data collection and iXBRL requirements?
- What role does a disclosure management solution provide for enhancing the iXBRL preparation, as well as supporting more efficient data collection and review?
John Truzzolino, Corporate Governance Services, DFIN
Madhu Mathew – Director of Technology, SASB
Justin Ruiss – Investor Relations Activations Director, Cision
Ahmed Algamal – CPA, CA - IFRS Reporting Specialist and XBRL Consultant, DFIN